Warning message when starting Logic project - what to do?

Options
NiederMusic
NiederMusic Member Posts: 11 Member

Hi all! I get this Message by starting a Logic project every time, since Logic update 10.8. Tried some things but nothing helped? What can I do? It seems that everything works, but it is not smooth to click away this every time. 🤗

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,797 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

What I mean by standalone is launching the Komplete Kontrol application from the Application folder -> Native Instruments -> Komplete Kontrol with the keyboard connected. Is everything functional there?

What you could try is to close Logic, close Komplete Kontrol and delete this file:

Mac HD/Users/User Name/Library/Preferences/com.apple.logic.pro.cs

Note: the User Library folder is hidden. To access it, click on Go in the menu bar and press down the Alt key. You'll now find the Library entry in the menu:

Now if you open Logic do you still have the same issue?

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@NiederMusic If you open Komplete Kontrol in standalone, is everything functional? Do Logic and Komplete Kontrol have full disk access? How to Enable Full Disk Access on macOS

Try to reinstall Komplete Kontrol in Native Access, is that still happening?

• NiederMusic
    Options

@Jeremy_NI Thanks for quick response! Don't know how to open in standalone. I think the error message concerns the Kontrol Keyboard A49, that is connected with the Mac. Can I open that standalone? I thought only software....?

Yes, I already gave full disc access to logic and Komplete Kontrol and just reinstalled it in Native Access Center (version 3.0.2). But the message is still there....one more idea? I found in a Facebook forum some more people who had this issue since logic 10.8., also with NI keyboards of the S-series....

Thanks and regards...

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓
    Options

What I mean by standalone is launching the Komplete Kontrol application from the Application folder -> Native Instruments -> Komplete Kontrol with the keyboard connected. Is everything functional there?

What you could try is to close Logic, close Komplete Kontrol and delete this file:

Mac HD/Users/User Name/Library/Preferences/com.apple.logic.pro.cs

Note: the User Library folder is hidden. To access it, click on Go in the menu bar and press down the Alt key. You'll now find the Library entry in the menu:

Now if you open Logic do you still have the same issue?

• NiederMusic
    Options

Hey! It was the file!

I do not thought that I have the courage to delete something I don't know anything about it, and everything crashes thereafter 😄

But I delete it and now the error message seems to be gone.

Thank you very much and have a nice evening!

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@NiederMusic You're welcome! Have a nice weekend!