Omnia Choir many instances - how do get them to play simultaneous

Options
robinspace
robinspace Member Posts: 8 Newcomer

hi there,

I try to work with Omina Choir out of Komplete 14.

there are 4 different choir types, so we have 4 instruments. now I want to let them sing all together in sequencer mode. I arranged the same sequence in all 4 but when I klickplay the dont start at the same time, so they are not simultan. how can I fix this ?

is there a way to control 1 instance as a master and the others as slaves ?

or is there another way to work with ?

I own Kontakt since many years but I never used it with more then 1 instruments at a time

thanks in advance

rob

Best Answer

• EvilDragon
    EvilDragon Moderator Posts: 1,023 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Set the MIDI channel for all 4 instruments to the same one. For example:

This is a different instrument and differently set channels, but you get the point.

Answers

• EvilDragon
    Answer ✓
    Options

Set the MIDI channel for all 4 instruments to the same one. For example:

This is a different instrument and differently set channels, but you get the point.

• robinspace
    Options

Thanks, but that's not the point. I send the midi channel to the instrument, but the sequencer is inside the VST and gets triggered separately, it makes no difference.

• robinspace
    Options

Ok, I got it:

I saved the settings of the sequencer and transferred it to the other Choirs.

the problem is: he sets automatically the sequencer on "hold" even I saved it as "Loop".

when I set it manually on "Loop" it works !

perfect, lets move on my track :D

• EvilDragon
    Options

I'm not sure what you mean. I don't have any problems triggering all 4 Omnia patches simultaneously over here. I set them all to the same MIDI channel, and enable sequencer mode in all 4 of them. See: