[New release] PLAYBOX is a game changer for creativity and workflow!

Options
12346»

Comments

• lichtkind
    lichtkind Member Posts: 2 Member
    Options

Thanks a lot Nadine for your answer.

I have a second regarding controlling the plugin by outwart Midi CC messages. In how far is that possible? Because even I most of time prefer NI over Cubase stuff, I think unless NI builds a daw itself, I want to script and synchronize stuff via central tools (this makes reaper viable).

Thanks you again.

• Nadine Raihani
    Nadine Raihani Product Team Posts: 7 mod
    Options

Hey LoveEnigma, what you are describing is actually the "Root Order" feature at work (which keeps the harmonic structure / voicings in tact while randomizing samples). I think I briefly explained it in an earlier post but you can find more information about Root Order in the manual.

• LoveEnigma
    LoveEnigma Member Posts: 82 Advisor
    Options

Oh I see. Did not realize that. Thank you for clarifying, Nadine.

I bought PLAYBOX yesterday. Thanks to you and the team for creating this product. I hope our feedback and suggestions will be considered as much as feasible and we will see an updated version in the future.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,589 admin
    Options

Hi all, it's been one month since PLAYBOX was released, and with that, we'll now close this Q&A thread. Thank you @Nadine Raihani and everyone for participating. We hope you enjoy a bit of behind-the-scene glimpse into this unique Kontakt instrument - directly from its creator. See you in our next Q&A (perhaps)!

This discussion has been closed.