Help Please! Upgraded to KK v3.0 and now missing 53 expansions in loop browser

Options
musiccityLB
musiccityLB Member Posts: 19 Member
edited October 2023 in Kontakt

Greetings all,

I bought a KK s49 MK3 keyboard and upgraded software to Komplete Kontrol v3.0. Although KK browser (in both standalone & DAW plugin) show all of my instruments and one shots listed completely - under loops I am missing more than half of my expansions - 53 to be exact. Native Access properly lists all expansions.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Komplete Kontrol software but same outcome. I have also tried all of the NI website troubleshooting suggestions - no help. I sent support ticket to NI and response from rep was "that's strange" and a link to website troubleshooting tips (support rep ignored the fact that I clearly noted in my ticket that I had already tried those suggestions).

I'm stuck. No option of reverting to KK v2.9.4 because new MK3 keyboard requires v3.0. This is untenable for me and looks like I'll have to return my new KK s49 MK3 keyboard for refund. (Are you listening Native Instruments???)

Thanks in advance for any productive advice and/or solutions!

Comments

• Martin_NI
    Martin_NI Product Team Posts: 24 mod
    Options

Hey @musiccityLB,

This is a known issue we are looking at fixing now and hoping to have a fix released in the next week. In the meantime, the issue is that the loops are showing up in the samples tab, so as a temporary workaround, you can access them there.

Sorry for the inconvenience in the meantime.

• Kymeia
    Kymeia NKS User Library Mod Posts: 3,797 mod
    Options

‘samples tab’

Do you mean the one shots tab?