Battery master out hard panned right, no way to fix it
A bunch of my old custom Battery 4 kits are hard panned to right again.
I vaguely remember having this issue years and years ago, but I can't remember how I managed to fix it. Its nothing obvious like 'turn the pan knob, you silly goose'.
Basically none of the samples are panned. Master output shows full stereo signal in the bus mixer BUT the output indicator in top corner is hard panned right. See the attached image.
Where can I control master panning in Battery 4? I feel like last time I was able to send some midi CC or something to change the panning, but the manual has no mention of this.
- I can load any factory kit / one my own kits (one which doesn't have this issue) and the signa is fine. So its not some glitch that goes away if I restart my computer. See the attached video.
- I can of course save samples or cells, init a new kit and import the same samples / or cells and it works perectly. I can do all of this in the same session so its not a DAW/Battery issue - its just something wrong with this specific kit save. And I have 6 kits in this same state and I can't use them without rebuilding them.
So something just changes the panning between Bus mixer and Master output and there is no control for it.
If someone could help me, I'd highly appreciate that help. I feel like there was some under the hood MIDI control for it or something, but I've been turning MIDI knobs on all of my MIDI controllers and nothing seems to affect the panning.
Unfortunately this site doesn't let me post a link to a video, so here is just a screenshot of my video:
- All Categories
- 21 Welcome
- 844 Hangout
- 77 NI News
- 410 Tech Talks
- 1.9K Native Access
- 8.5K Komplete
- 1.1K Komplete General
- 2.1K Komplete Kontrol
- 3.1K Kontakt
- 718 Reaktor
- 250 Battery 4
- 488 Guitar Rig & FX
- 284 Massive X & Synths
- 504 Other Software & Hardware
- 3.4K Maschine
- 23 Sampling Room
- 4.2K Traktor
- 3.9K Traktor Software & Hardware
- Check out everything you can do
- Create an account
- See member benefits
- Answer questions
- Ask the community
- See product news
- Connect with creators