Komplete Kontrol Categories randomly change and put many products into "other"

2»

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,637 mod

@DomiKamu These issues are usually due to wrong permissions. If you encounter those, then try resetting the database, as explained in this thread. You didn't mention your OS.

If you're on Mac, make sure that Komplete Kontrol and Native Access have Full Disk Access and if you're on Windows make sure that both are running as admin.

If that doesn't solve the issue you can always contact my colleagues here so they can have a look in your system and fix it: http://bit.ly/NIsupport_KKontrol

Retro Machines showing in these 2 categories is a different issue, independent from the database of Komplete Kontrol or Maschine. I flagged this to the responsible team.

The thumbnails missing is again another issue and you can find how to fix it here: Thumbnail Picture Icons are Missing in the Komplete Kontrol / Maschine 2 Browser

• DomiKamu
    DomiKamu Member Posts: 4 Member

Thanks Jeremy for your reply (I discover it only today - two months later, sorry).

Sorry for OS forgot: Windows 10 Pro (64-bit) 22H2, French-localized. I precise I run Komplete Kontrol standalone software (v2.8.1 R0) as administrator (set from shortcut properties, Compatibility, Run this program as administrator checkbox is checked.