Komplete Kontrol 3.0 upgrade has reset all instances

Options
mr_fruitbowl
mr_fruitbowl Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Hey Folks,

After updarding to Komplete Kontrol version 3 I've lost all previous configurations. For example where previously I had configurations of "Session Guitarist" or "Massive" with settings I had tweaked, Komplete Kontrol is now loading up with the default page and no instruments loaded.

Sure this is my fault for not saving the instances as user presents, but having to go through all my projects and reconfigure Komplete Kontrol to load up instruments is a huge pain!

Is this happening to other users as well? I'm using FL Studio 21.1 if that makes a difference.

Best Answer

• trilobiter
    trilobiter Member Posts: 4 Member
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi! I had this issue about a year ago. I don't know if it's the exact same one you're having here, but in my case, I went to the FL Studio Plugin Manager and disabled the option to combine VST and VST3 plugins. You might have been using the original VST version in a file, so this should restore it.

Answers

• Paule
    Paule Member Posts: 1,328 Expert
    Options

Set in your back ups and work with that.

You never create back ups - it's a shame or if smaller a pitty.

• Matthew_NI
    Matthew_NI Product Team Posts: 859 mod
    Options

Haven't seen reports of that happening, nor in beta or testing.

• Bubson
    Bubson Member Posts: 1 Member
    Options

Yea its happening here too, any way to roll back to older komplete kontrol?

• trilobiter
    trilobiter Member Posts: 4 Member
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi! I had this issue about a year ago. I don't know if it's the exact same one you're having here, but in my case, I went to the FL Studio Plugin Manager and disabled the option to combine VST and VST3 plugins. You might have been using the original VST version in a file, so this should restore it.