"Legacy" crossgrade - Ozone 10 advanced

Options

Hi all

I've been looking at crossgrading to O10 Advanced (I have Standard thru Komplete 14 CE), and didn't expect to see a new release so soon. Now it seems the crossgrade for O10 Standard to Advanced has been removed from the store - not only from NI and Izotope, but from any other 3rd party reseller I've seen.

I can't use Ozone 11 on my machine - specs just too low. But I'm still interested in moving to Ozone 10 Advanced. Does anyone know if there's a way to get this crossgrade?

Thanks

Anthony

Tagged:

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,109 mod
    Options

Hello,

i guess you only can find an upgrade on ebay or something like that if you are lucky but then you really have to be sure to buy the correct one

• Anthony H
    Anthony H Member Posts: 27 Member
    Options

Yeah, I looked on ebay already - nothing. Except one user who I'm 99.9% sure is selling pirated copies.

This is very frustrating. I know my machine is older, but it's still perfectly good and I'm simply not in the market to upgrade my whole system. Definitely not just in order to upgrade one plugin when all I need is the crossgrade, which was available last week! Ozone 10 is not even a year old, and the latest update was just a few months ago. Now suddenly all versions of that product are unavailable, everywhere.

Come on Native Instruments - take my money! But don't kick me in the balls while you do it!

@PK The DJ Yes, I saw that broken link too, but see new they've just replaced the whole page with a guide to upgrade to O11.