Komplete Kontrol doesn't work

Options
BoBoBobby
BoBoBobby Member Posts: 8 Member

Hello, I have this problem with komplete kontrol, it crashes every way I try to open it. On the staandalone version it stucks on "initializing GUI", in FL it shows that glitchy window you can see in the video I linked. I already uninstalled and reinstalled it, same with the libraries, deleted the registry folder and some other things, can someone help me please? Thank You!

(couldn't upload video)

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,109 mod
    Options

Hello,

can you post some more specs about your computer hardware/software?

• BoBoBobby
    Options

Windows 11 updated, every software mentioned above running latest update, I also use Komplete Kontrol S49. I’ve always been able to run komplete kontrol on FL studio till today, the standalone version always had this problem though

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,109 mod
    Options

can you check the protection history here Protection History - Microsoft Support and if you see something blocked native related. Also check your vst folder if you right click on the komplete kontrol.dll then go to details you should see the version 2.9.4, also check in native access under file/settings/file manegement the vst locations and that fl studio is also looking there for the dlls.

• BoBoBobby
    Options

Ok so I think I did everything humanly possible and finally before killing my few remaining brain cells I restored the computer to yesterday's backup. as always the standalone version doesn't work, it keeps giving me the initializing GUI infinite loading, but at least on FL it works and I can work, thanks anyway for the support! :)

• Vagus
    Vagus Member Posts: 416 Guru
    Options

For the standalone version - can you try setting it to 'Run as administrator'?

This used to fix the initialising GUI issue for me.

One other thing to ask based on your screens - are you running a super high res, or high scaling ratio?