HowTo get started with Komplete Kontrol and S88?
So, after struggling with the 'correct' way of cabling, I try to get started with Kontrol and S88 MIDI Keyboard.
May be someone could guide me into the right direction on this issue?
1) I do not see any other thing than 'No Instrument loaded' on the left, and 'Empty' (Use the browser to load an Instrument) on the right display. So, how to use the 'browser'? What is the 'browser'? Are there any guiding videos on this? I searched for them in the NI YT channel with no luck already.
(Do I have to see already anything installed at this stage on the displays? May a restart go my Mac help?)
Is my S88 defective in anyway?
I am on FW 0.6.0 (as delivered to me); Updater is on 0.5.9.
2) I am on MacOS 10.15.7. with all the basic programs installed
3) .. and S88 powered on and USB cable plugged in.
Thanks to all for further guiding hints.
- All Categories
- 21 Welcome
- 766 Hangout
- 73 NI News
- 365 Tech Talks
- 1.6K Native Access
- 7.3K Komplete
- 944 Komplete General
- 1.7K Komplete Kontrol
- 2.7K Kontakt
- 664 Reaktor
- 232 Battery 4
- 403 Guitar Rig & FX
- 265 Massive X & Synths
- 398 Other Software & Hardware
- 3.1K Maschine
- 23 Sampling Room
- 3.8K Traktor
- 3.6K Traktor Software & Hardware
- Check out everything you can do
- Create an account
- See member benefits
- Answer questions
- Ask the community
- See product news
- Connect with creators