Komplete Kontrol w/ Logic 10.7.9

Options
mickeyl
mickeyl Member Posts: 58 Helper
edited August 2023 in Komplete Kontrol

Apparantly something changed in the way Logic Pro controls the startup of the plugins. Although AU verification works, when opening an existing project, every single Komplete Kontrol instance on the tracks raises the attached error with Logic 10.7.9.

Clicking "Wiederherstellen" fixes it, but it's pretty annoying to do that for every instance.

Any ideas?

Answers

• nightjar
    nightjar Member Posts: 1,287 Guru
    edited August 2023
    Options

Making sure both Logic and KK have full disk access might help.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,737 mod
    edited August 2023
    Options

Weird, that error message / bug was supposed to be fixed with the latest Logic update 10.7.9. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203718

I suspect you made these projects with the previous version.

Maybe you can use the previous workaround to that issue. Check that the MIDI 2.0 box is unticked:

• mickeyl
    Options

The workaround does not change anything, the settings are already the same as in your screenshot. Can I check the project file header to see whether it has been created with a previous version than 10.7.9?

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,737 mod
    Options

@mickeyl I don't know if you can access this information, you might have more luck on Apple's side to get an answer to that. So, does it mean that only some projects exhibit this issue, not all of them?

• mickeyl
    Options

@Jeremy_NI Correct. It's even just a single project. Unfortunately it's almost complete, so I don't feel like recreating it, but perhaps I can try with a new project and then using the import function. Will keep you posted.