Any way to downgrade to Komplete Kontrol 2.9.1?

zsoltster
zsoltster Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
edited August 2023 in Komplete Kontrol

Ever since I upgraded it, the UI is completely unusable and weird. It shows blurry, aliased and the UI does not match with the controls anymore. Even the system menus show up blurry and weird. No other software has this problem.

Best Answer

Answers

• zsoltster
    zsoltster Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

Even the splash screen is wrong and cut off. I tried reinstalling it multiple times.. it's broken

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 11,848 mod

@zsoltster What graphic card are you using? Is it a high dpi screen? What are your display settings?

Here is Komplete Kontrol 2.9.1

Can you confirm downgrading fixes the issue?

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 4,191 mod

When making complains like that then always supply basic information as requested by Jeremy_NI , including screen resolution used and your Scale and Layout percentage used ! (right click desktop then Display Settings)

Along the route started by the questions by Jeremy_NI then I would like to add that by opening the Properties of the Komplete Kontrol app itself (right click the app in folder/'file location') then you get the option to change the Compatibility options of the program then rather than choosing to fiddle with Windows version compatibility then try setting the High DPI settings otherwise (especially the scaling overide) !

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 11,848 mod
    Answer ✓

No news from you for a while. We’re closing this thread now. If you still need assistance on that topic, please get in touch here: http://bit.ly/NIsupport_KKontrol

This discussion has been closed.