UI Zoom on Kontakt!

Options
Geoff Modulate
Geoff Modulate Member Posts: 4 Member
edited July 2023 in Kontakt

Not a discussion as much as a big thank you!

Finally scaling/zoom in Kontakt!!!

Hopefully you can roll this out across the range because it's such a useful feature. Ideally with being able to resize the window.

For a long time it's been difficult to use some of the more detailed UI's on a 4k monitor and not all UI's worked when you resized them in Cubase so this is BIG for me.

THANK YOU

Tagged:

Comments

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,621 admin
    Options

Thanks @Geoff Modulate! Couldn't be happier to receive a positive feedback about this release. The latest 7.5 update definitely came packed with long-requested features.

• realdealpeel
    realdealpeel Member Posts: 20 Member
    Options

If I could make a suggestion, it would be amazing if Kontakt UI was vector-based rather than raster-based. That way, when we zoom in, everything remains crisp

• Kymeia
    Kymeia NKS User Library Mod Posts: 3,857 mod
    Options

I'm not sure but it looks like some of the newer libraries do scale much better and may be employing vectors to do that? I seem to recall someone from NI mentioning a new graphics framework for newer libraries.

• realdealpeel
    realdealpeel Member Posts: 20 Member
    Options

I'm referring to the instruments settings / under the hood Kontakt UI, not the consumer-end UI of an instrument. Although I'm happy to hear of improvements either way. Kontakt is the best but it needs to be a lot better for 4k+ screens. Its physically painful in the eyes to work after some time, without scaling, and scaling a raster image of a knob or graph view is dizzying after some time.