Guitar Rig User Library

Options
Kymeia
Kymeia NKS User Library Mod Posts: 3,778 mod
edited August 2023 in Guitar Rig & FX

Since the old one is closed it was suggested to set one up in a new thread so here it is. I have created a section in the NKS User Library for Guitar Rig patch sharing so anything posted in this thread I will also place a copy of in that repository so they can be browsed and easily located.

Any suggestions as to sub folder organisation categories? (eg I was thinking Amps, Multi FX, Special FX, Mixing and mastering at least although there will be some that combine these things)

Direct link is here or just go to the NKS User Library (always in my sig) and you will see the Guitar Rig folder

Please do not share any commercial content here, only user created rigs. Thanks for your contributions.

Tagged:

Comments

• Wouter De Muynck
    Wouter De Muynck Member Posts: 217 Pro
    Options

Thx @Kymeia!

• Kymeia
    Options

OK so let's post some GR patches :)

• Wouter De Muynck
    Options

Hello Guitar Rig users!

After @Kymeia took the effort to create the Guitar Rig User Library, we agreed to provide the presets which are currently still available on the old forum (https://www.native-instruments.com/de/community/user-libraries/guitar-rig/) in the new library as there is a chance the old forum will be decommissioned in the future. All files were downloaded and all the information available on the forum was retrieved.

When you go to the Guitar Rig User Library, there is a folder named GR Presets - Old forum which contains a PDF file named --- Guitar Rig User Library (old forum) ---.pdf This PDF contains the following information:

• Preset
    • Description
    • Filename (the corresponding file is available in the dropbox)
    • Author
    • Size
    • Date
    • Version
    • Rating Category

Please note that the files are in the original file format meaning *.ngrr files can be imported directly in Guitar Rig 6, for *.bnk and *.ksd files Guitar Rig 5 is required als intermediate solution. If you don't have GR5 at your disposal, reach out to me or @Kymeia

Enjoy! 😊

• Kymeia
    Options

Hey cool we are a 'community highlight' now :)

Please support this thread and share your GR patches

• Murat Kayi
    Murat Kayi Member Posts: 430 Pro
    Options

Hi @Kymeia I can't see sigs on the forum. Have I switched them off accidentally or where would I find yours?

• Kymeia
    edited September 2023
    Options

Should be under my posts but if you can't see sigs (they don’t seem to show on Mobile) I also put a direct link in the first post

• Wouter De Muynck
    Options

@Kymeia , maybe the moment is right to add 3 main categories: GR5/6/7 and add the subfolders you created to everyone of these?

• Kymeia
    edited September 2023
    Options

Good idea - done ;)

• Vagus
    Vagus Member Posts: 411 Guru
    Options

This is totally going to become a new thing I get more into, and it's entirely @Kymeia fault :)

• Wouter De Muynck
    Options

I agree, where are the moderators when you need them! 😁

Thanks @Kymeia !👌

• Kymeia
    Options

Bumping this as this thread needs some love (and sharing of presets)

• Thyztwizta
    Thyztwizta Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

I was hoping there'd be something like this! As I've only recently purchased GR7 I'm still trying to figure out how to get the sounds I need/want. Presets really help figuring out how to get them.