PlayBox missing features(delete and add new note to chord), chords reorder

Options
John__Doe
John__Doe Member Posts: 2 Member

Hello everyone!

I've been using PlayBox for a few days now and I've really enjoyed it!

However, while using it I have noticed a few things that I think could make it even better.

First of all, there is no way to delete or add individual notes, this has been partially discussed here, but unfortunately this feature has not yet been added.

https://community.native-instruments.com/discussion/4827/playbox-any-way-to-delete-individual-notes-cubes

Another feature that could be useful is chord reordering, so you can rearrange the order of the chords to make them easier to play.

Anyway, the possible workaround here is to export chords as midi, change them in the DAW and import, but having native support within the plugin would be much handier! 

Thanks for any input!

Comments

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,307 Expert
    Options

Another workaround (maybe faster): you can also input chords with a keyboard, so pressing the same keys but with the different note will allow you to have the new chord with a one hand movement

• Bendagoros
    Bendagoros Member Posts: 12 Member
    Options

Good idea, I was thinking about the same thing

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,603 admin
    Options

Hi @John__Doe not sure if you've seen this Q&A thread with Nadine, Playbox's creator. She shared some more tips and tricks there if you wanna check it out. 🙂