Ethereal earth and hybrid keys are buggy?

Options
karsai
karsai Member Posts: 50 Member

I load hybrid keys into my daw (cakewalk) either through KK or Kontakt (result is the same) I set to a preset (snapshot) and play the notes in the daw. It sounds fine. However, after reloading the project or sometimes even when I work on a different track this happens: The sound for this specific track become very low (See picture). I did nothing no automation and so on I did not work on that track no gain or slider was changed. When I open the instrument the preset is gray and not white, I have to reload the preset and then again works until I reload or do anything else. Same with ethereal earth. With other synths have no such a problem. Could you please help? This is very aggravating. Here the first track shows how the normal output look like below the same track with this degradation after reload (sound is very dim and not clear). Please help. Thanks!

Tagged:

Best Answer

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Member
    Answer ✓
    Options

Decision: to draw the automation curve for Cutoff in Cakewalk.

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    Options

Hi there. What is this preset which goes low? Seems like it is a bug of one of the parameters (for example, cutoff goes one side)

• karsai
    Options

Hi,

For example stellar strings. I do not see that any knob is changed when this happens. This is a stock preset I used NI selling with this instruments. I am not sure that others are doing the same I just observed this on presets I used (or tied to) in my music.

• karsai
    Options

Based on what Shakespeare suggested I made some testing. There is a problem that the cutoff actually turn itself to zero when I leave the daw. I did not do any knob twisting. I tried to do those items which is near the "purge" text such as reset markers and so on. Nothing helps. How can I avoid that the knob change itself and set itself to zero? Is this a bug? Is there any remedy? This makes impossible to use these instruments.

• [Deleted User]
    Answer ✓
    Options

Decision: to draw the automation curve for Cutoff in Cakewalk.