Komplete Kontrol plugins within Garageband

Options
mahenots
mahenots Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

M32, Garageband, Mac Intel

When I load KK as a plugin not all the instruments/sounds that are in the browser will load and play. With some I get the missing plugin message, I can demo them however. I am a newbie and need help please?

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,700 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Can you open Komplete Kontrol in standalone? Is everything showing there?

Does this article help? KOMPLETE KONTROL Error: "Could not load Plug-in." (Mac)

Also check this:

Loading KOMPLETE KONTROL in GarageBand for the First Time

1. Load the KOMPLETE KONTROL plug-in on a Software Instrument Track.
    2. Note: read this article to learn how to load a NI plug-in in GarageBand.
    3. If GarageBand prompts you to lower your security settings, click Lower Security Settings to proceed.
    1. KOMPLETE KONTROL prompts you to rescan your Library and Plug-ins. Click OK to proceed.
    1. Open the KOMPLETE KONTROL Preferences.
    1. Go to the Library tab and press the Rescan button. Wait for the Database to be updated; this can take a few minutes.
    1. Go to the Plug-ins tab, and press the Rescan button. Wait for the Database to be updated.
    1. You can now close KOMPLETE KONTROL's Preferences and start using KOMPLETE KONTROL.

Answers

• Kymeia
    Kymeia NKS User Library Mod Posts: 3,740 mod
    Options

Which ones are not loading? If it is Kontakt libraries you need to install Kontakt or Kontakt player as well

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,700 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Can you open Komplete Kontrol in standalone? Is everything showing there?

Does this article help? KOMPLETE KONTROL Error: "Could not load Plug-in." (Mac)

Also check this:

Loading KOMPLETE KONTROL in GarageBand for the First Time

1. Load the KOMPLETE KONTROL plug-in on a Software Instrument Track.
    2. Note: read this article to learn how to load a NI plug-in in GarageBand.
    3. If GarageBand prompts you to lower your security settings, click Lower Security Settings to proceed.
    1. KOMPLETE KONTROL prompts you to rescan your Library and Plug-ins. Click OK to proceed.
    1. Open the KOMPLETE KONTROL Preferences.
    1. Go to the Library tab and press the Rescan button. Wait for the Database to be updated; this can take a few minutes.
    1. Go to the Plug-ins tab, and press the Rescan button. Wait for the Database to be updated.
    1. You can now close KOMPLETE KONTROL's Preferences and start using KOMPLETE KONTROL.