why aren't some m1 native NI instruments loading when launched from Komplete Kontrol?

Options
Headybiz
Headybiz Member Posts: 13 Member

Nearly all my 3rd party plugins and all my NI products (except Absynth, which I don't really use) are now running M1 native, so I decided to run Logic Pro native for the first time without Rosetta - and found that some instruments I had loaded through Komplete Kontrol (in this case super 8) in an earlier project from when I was running Rosetta would prompt an error message about not being M1 native yet.

However! Super 8 runs fine when I load it into an instrument slot on its own in a new track (native, without rosetta, and my understanding is super 8 runs on Reaktor which is now m1 native). What's going on here? Has anyone else experienced this with super 8 or other NI instruments loaded from Komplete Kontrol in Logic Pro with m1?

Of course I don't have to use Komplete Kontrol to launch super 8, but I do need to use it to find presets in my library which is how I was led to using super 8 for that particular patch. Plus I typically find a preset I like then tweak it, and don't want to do all that work over again for instances where instruments launched through komplete kontrol when I was running logic on rosetta no longer load when running logic native.

All my products are up to date, so how do I still run Logic Pro native yet resolve this issue?

Best Answer

Answers