Why doesn't a splash screen appear when starting Kontakt 7?

Apollobeat
Apollobeat Member Posts: 13 Newcomer
edited August 2023 in Kontakt

After installing the latest Update, no splash screen appears on my monitor when starting Kontakt 7. When Kontakt is loaded, there a no further restrictions on usability.

Same in Komplete Kontrol Software; When starting Kontakt 7 within KK SW, only a narrow balcony appears here, instead of the usual gray field. Kontakt is doing his job, no usability restrictions, I'm just curious as to why.

Did anyone here knows the cause?

My System:

Mac Pro 5.1

Mac OS 10.15.7 Catalina.

Radeon RX 580 (8GB/with Bootscreen)

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,198 Expert

Just an hypothesis: since they are changing their logo and overall design, maybe they are getting ready with new graphics?

• Apollobeat

Thank you for answering.

I don‘t know, why this could be a reason for the missing splash screen…

I can‘t find anything about this issue in the web.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

Not sure what you mean by "missing splash screen". Can you post a screenshot?

• Apollobeat

Hi Jeremy,

when I‘m starting Kontakt it shows me a splash screen in the middle of the monitor while Kontakt is loading.

Sorry, but I can‘t give you a screenshot, because it doesn‘t shows up…

• Jeremy_NI

Well, it's hard to see what is happening, "it shows me a splash screen in the middle of the monitor" This is what we wouild like to see.

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓

No news from you for a while. We’re closing this thread now. If you still need assistance on that topic, please get in touch here: http://bit.ly/NIsupport_kontakt

This discussion has been closed.