Session guitar mint

AxEdge
AxEdge Member Posts: 3 Member
edited May 2023 in Kontakt

I keep losing presets saved in the mint guitar. They are not in the list. Is there a naming convention? I used for example: 'Apache Tone King' and it has disappeared. There are other examples that didn't store either. Initially it shoes in the list but closing and reopening the app is when the prset names disappear. Can anyone tell me the path where my user presets are stored

Many thanks

Best Answer

Answers

• Shed Maa
    Shed Maa Member Posts: 68 Member

How are you trying to pull it up? Some presets show up better when using it as an instrument in Maschine Software. Then if you use Kontact as VST I see things working different. I wonder if you use Komplet Kontrol would you see some changes as well. So you have me curious. I hope others would jump in and help you.

• ShelLuser
    ShelLuser Member Posts: 240 Pro

How and where are you saving these presets? Within Kontakt itself or somewhere else?

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

@AxEdge Any update, people kindly offered their help but you didn't answer their questions.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    Answer ✓

No news from you for a while. We’re closing this thread now. If you still need assistance on that topic, please get in touch here: http://bit.ly/NIsupport_KKontrol

This discussion has been closed.