Nuendo12/Kontakt 7/Ethereal Earth 2.0/Sequenced/Transpersonal - Arpegg doesn't stop

randyrandy
randyrandy Member Posts: 11 Member

Hi all,

Nuendo12/Kontakt 7/Ethereal Earth 2.0/Sequenced/Transpersonal

is rather quirky in that it seems to miss note-off sometimes when clicking on a note in the midi key editor. I can click on notes the keyboard far left and the the arpeggiator will play on for duration of note, but somehow at some point if I click on a note the arpeggiator never stops. It's like it missed the note-off for the note. After that if I click on another note if also continues.

The reset to send note-off for all midi does nothing to fix it.

If I select a different instrument and then go back, that fixes it. However, I'd like to know whether it's a bug or if there is a setting I don't know about that controls it.

When I get ready for mix-down I'd like to be confident it doesn't get into this state.

Thanks

Randy

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,576 mod

Hey Randy, would it be possible for you to do a video, zip it and post it here? Could you also recreate the issue in a small project and post it? This way we can try and repro the issue.

• randyrandy
    randyrandy Member Posts: 11 Member

Ooh. I forgot about this issue. I'll reopen old project and see it is still reproducible.