Robotic sound after octave change

miguel deneb
miguel deneb Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited April 2023 in Komplete Kontrol

bonjour a tous et a toutes,

j'aimerais comprendre pourquoi j'ai un son robotique a chaque que je change de presets et d'octave sur le clavier Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol a61

pourriez vous me guider afin de supprimé ce son.

merci par avance

---

Hello to all,

I would like to understand why I have a robotic sound every time I change presets and octave on the Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol a61 keyboard

Could you guide me to remove this sound.

thanks in advance

Best Answer

Answers

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,578 Expert
    edited February 2023

You need to translate your posts to English firstb as this is an English only forum.

Translation:

Hello to all,

I would like to understand why I have a robotic sound every time I change presets and octave on the Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol a61 keyboard

Could you guide me to remove this sound.

thanks in advance

Question is a little vague so a video of the problem would be an advantage, even a hand held video example from your phone (tho a screen cap would be better if you can)

Questions:

• What instrument (or all of them)?
    • What is your audio interface device (do you ahve a proper audio interface (USB) or just the on-board audio
    • Computer specs (you should add that to your profile page because just "windows" is not all that useful to know... what version of Windows?
  • Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,624 mod
    Answer ✓

No news from you for a while. We’re closing this thread now. If you still need assistance on that topic, please get in touch here: http://bit.ly/NIsupport_KKontrol

This discussion has been closed.