Komplete 13 bundles prices

Kah
Kah Member Posts: 3 Member
edited March 2022 in Komplete General

Dear Ones,

I was checking prices to order a bundle. Prices on Feb 16th were saved as PDF files. KOMPLETE ULTIMATE 13 was 399USD and Komplete 13 was 199USD. However, today - March 19 th I just can NOT believe how much they had risen the prices for those bundles. Ive been trying to get in touch with NI support but only on business time its available , but the problem is that I am not , except on weekends. I understand it was a special but why in the wolrd NI could not keep those prices for the ones who had already spent more than a gram in my country to get a S61 and now I must deal with this problem. Is there any chance out there to get the prices that I had checked and saved as PDF as a proof ??? I am NOT a prof musician, actually I am a music illiterate and that was the reason I had bought the S61 to help me tto play the correct keys...I understand its a crazy world , its business but ..NI!! Common..give us a break! I feel Ive been addressed to give up on it and sell my S62 so I can get a cheaper library....I believe any company could make more $ if they sold their products for more people practing a fair and more reasonable prices. I am very dissapointed , indeed. PLEASE NI let me grab the Komplete 13 for 199USD!! I hope someone from NI reads this message....truly disappointed...Thanks for any empath regaarding the issue unfolded herein.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert
    edited March 2022 Answer ✓

Till March 22, there is Sale of Bundle of Komplete 13 and iZotope MPS....

So, wait till March 23, or buy at different e-shop than NI, or wait till June for Summer Sale. Used to be 50% discounts on Komplete Upgrades.

Answers

• Kubrak
    edited March 2022 Answer ✓

Till March 22, there is Sale of Bundle of Komplete 13 and iZotope MPS....

So, wait till March 23, or buy at different e-shop than NI, or wait till June for Summer Sale. Used to be 50% discounts on Komplete Upgrades.

• Fox
    Fox Member Posts: 12 Member
    edited March 2022

$199 or $399 is the update price if you have a previous version of standard or Ultimate. It's always that price outside of the 50% discount they do every summer.

The comparison table is a lot clearer: https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/bundles/komplete-13/compare/

The 50% off sale usually happens in June, and it'll be closer to the price you want. I plan to upgrade to Ultimate or Ultimate:CE.

• Kah

Thanks very much for such a prompt answer. I guess if I were to wait for NI to reply me I woulda end up dead..

I didn't even know I could BUY it on other online stores. Must admit to be a dummy newby. Must search where on the web. I only have the free bundle due to S61 purchase.

I'd appreciate if you could gimme a hint about the other online store. 399usd sounds way too expensive for my reality.

Thank you Kubrak, Thank you Fox. Really appreciate it.

• Kah

Wow just check the comparison chart. Then I read I were qualified for disccount...price 600!!! No way...ill wait patiently.

Peace to the world

• Kubrak

If you want Komplete 13, you need K13 Upgrade from KSelect. It costs 399 USD. If you wait for Summer Sale in June, it will be probably 199 USD.

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,106 admin

We also enjoy our time off on the weekend. Shocking right?!

Anyway, prices haven't changed at all and all the options are available on our website. We have Komplete 13 bundles available just like before (same price) and we have a bundle including Komplete 13 and MPS (from iZotope). For example see the Komplete 13 page: https://www.native-instruments.com/en/pricing/komplete-13/

Now, you may just simply look at the wrong licenses and so make sure to be logged in and read what is displayed on the screen.