Empezando con Reaktor 6

José David
José David Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Hello good! I am new to Reaktor 6. I have a problem. I'm trying to input multiple notes at once but I can't find the block for it. I only find note in, which is monophonic. My intention is to create pads. Any solution?

Answers

• Laureano Lopez
    Laureano Lopez Member Posts: 102 Advisor

Note in can be mono or poly. Mono modules have a picture of a single note and an orange mark. Poly modules have a picture of two notes and a yellow mark. You can select this in the context menu of the module.

• colB
    colB Member Posts: 795 Guru

Are you using 'Blocks', or standard Reaktor modules?

Blocks are monophonic by design. Normal Reaktor Primary modules and core cells can me mono or poly.

There is a really good manual that has some tutorials to cover the basics. Follow the link in Reaktor's help menu!

• Jean louis P
    Jean louis P Member Posts: 7 Member

I guess that you want to use multiples voices like several oscillators played with the same note.

One way would be to add two "from voice" modules and send the mix in a " to voice module" for a polyphonic output, for a double voice model.

But you don't have the control on the pitch of the two voices mixed.

Else if you make a complex program managing the voices played and not played, where you reserve half of the voices being the output voices with the pitch played (even from the other half of voices ) , and a reserve of voice for the additional voices. You need a good algorithm , or it will not work as intended (missing notes, note playing one voice only, two different pitches for the same note,etc.... ).