Physical Copy of KOMPLETE 13 ULTIMATE COLLECTOR'S EDITION?

Jran86
Jran86 Member Posts: 4 Newcomer
edited March 2022 in Komplete General

Hello,

Will a physical copy of KOMPLETE 13 ULTIMATE COLLECTOR'S EDITION be available soon?

Thanks!

Best Answer

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,106 admin
    Answer βœ“

Physical version will most likely be available at the end of the sale we're currently running. Otherwise, you can purchase one via retailers and you'll receive the exact same thing πŸ˜‰

Answers

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert

I do not know, but as far as I know, there was 100+ GB of content missing, anyway. At least at the time of release of K13U CE.

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,106 admin
    Answer βœ“

Physical version will most likely be available at the end of the sale we're currently running. Otherwise, you can purchase one via retailers and you'll receive the exact same thing πŸ˜‰

• Jran86

Thank you Matt! Physical copies are full price then?

• Jran86

I’ve looked through it quite a few times, it looks like it has everything I care about atm. I wonder what content is missing?

• Kubrak

At least at time of K13U CE release, there was Cremona Quartet missing. Maybe something more. CQ is almost 100 GB of data.

Generally it is quite good to have the installation media, but one may live without it if he has good internet connection.

• Jran86

Thanks for the information. My internet is decent I would say. However I do enjoy having all the files in a physical space too, it’s a personality qwerk I guess lol.

• Kubrak

No, it is good to have media. Makes things simpler. And I guess, the licence with media and without costs the same, so if not buying on the other side of globe, seems reasonable to choose licence with media.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin

@Jran86 said:

Physical copies are full price then?

The offer expires on March 22 so if you want to order a physical copy on our website they'll be full priced by then. πŸ™ƒ

• Jojo123
    Jojo123 Member Posts: 231 Advisor

When I got mine last year it had Cremona Quartet and Arkhis missing, which was about 12.5GB or so AFAICR. It's really good to have the physical media. The app installers are not on the HDD but are nothing compared to the CQ and Arkhis.