Traktor DJ 2 - Instant double not working.

Methodikyl
Methodikyl Member Posts: 7 Member

Hi,

Instant double type function (load the playing track to a second deck at the same position/tempo when pushing the load button) not working. I'm pretty sure this was working and is currently working in Traktor Pro 3

But I can't find anything in the settings, or online

Does anybody have an idea that might help? I prefer this one because it has a visual representation of the deck/needle line

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Methodikyl
    Answer ✓

Found a resolution i was after

Traktor pro has a setting in preferences, deck options - that add a platter to the screen

Answers

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,661 mod

There is option under Preferences --> Loading that copies playstate and position when loading another deck with the same track. Combine this with the 'duplicate deck' assignment in the controller manager (and a button to map it to) and you will have intstant doubles.

• Methodikyl

I can see those in traktor pro 3 - which is working as it should

but there's nothing like either in the settings for Traktor DJ 2?

the preferences in Traktor DJ 2 are very basic. but that's the one I want to use for mxing and scratching

• Sûlherokhh

I'm sorry, i misread the topic's title. I don't know anything about how to work with Traktor DJ (either version).

• Methodikyl

yeah I wrote it wrong sorry, should say Traktor Dj 2 instant double not working.. I really cant find it anywhere and i'm sure it was working before

• Methodikyl
    Answer ✓

Found a resolution i was after

Traktor pro has a setting in preferences, deck options - that add a platter to the screen

• Sûlherokhh
    edited March 2022

Now i get what you meant. :) Nice it worked out.