Customize user's favorite sound source and check sound

meibi fuukou
meibi fuukou Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
edited March 2022 in Maschine

Hello. There are two requests for maschine2.

(This sentence uses google translate)

mashine2 has a function to search for samples, but it is very difficult if there are many sound sources. So, can you update the sound sources that you put in your favorites list so that they can be divided into folders?

example

[Favorite list]

1. Folder (name)

-favorite1 ★

-favorite2 ★

-favorite3 ★ ...

2. Folder (name)

-favorite1 ★

-favorite2 ★

-favorite3 ★ ...

Since this function is not available in maschine, I put a lot of unused sound sources in the track.

Due to this, I also use 90gb when it is terrible.

The second request is

It would be nice to be able to see which sound is when you enter a sound, move it, or move multiple sounds together.

Since I am inputting sounds with the mouse, it is very helpful to hear the sounds when I move.

Comments

• Dennis Otto
    Dennis Otto Member Posts: 8 Member

"Since I am inputting sounds with the mouse, it is very helpful to hear the sounds when I move."...

Good Idea... Same function is on my whish-list! In Garageband for example you can HEAR the midi notes by moving/"touching" it with the mouse-pointer (for example, when you transpose the notes around the grid...)

• meibi fuukou
    meibi fuukou Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

Yes.

It's very convenient because you don't have to check the sound frequently or transpose the notes.

If it's updated, you'll be able to write songs much faster than ever before.

Thank you for being in sync!