Previews from The Gentleman missing in Komplete Kontrol

koZis
koZis Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
edited January 2022 in Komplete Kontrol

Hello, I have installed sample bank The Gantleman but it does not play sound previews like other banks. I installed it thru Native Access and I am using Komplete Kontrol 2.6.7 (R1) on Windows 10. I found some clue in old forum where was described to reinstall bank but it does not help. Can you help me please?

Best Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓

The previews for "The Gentleman" are not included in the installer, but rather in a "Preview" Download available through NA. NKS previews for all NI libraries released prior to Oct. 1, 2017 are included. From the .NICNT file date of "The Gentleman", it was released in 2015. If you do not see the "Previews" download in NA, you will need to contact support to request it be added to your account.

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓

The previews for "The Gentleman" are not included in the installer, but rather in a "Preview" Download available through NA. NKS previews for all NI libraries released prior to Oct. 1, 2017 are included. From the .NICNT file date of "The Gentleman", it was released in 2015. If you do not see the "Previews" download in NA, you will need to contact support to request it be added to your account.