Maschine Mikro Mk3 + Midi Mode + Logic + Octave Change

Gones
Gones Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
edited March 2022 in Maschine

Hi there,

I am a brand new Maschine Mikro Mk3 user.

Until now I used a master keyboard to trigger sounds in Logic with Sampler pluggin. I would like to use Maschine Mikro Mk3 in midi mode to replace my master keyboard.

In my instrument sampler, my first sound starts at C1 and my last at C3. The problem is that if I use Maschine my first pad is equivalent to C-1.

How do I get my 1st pad to be C1 natively? And how to change octave to play all my sounds up to C3?

Thank you.

Best Answer

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,879 mod
    Answer ✓

Hold the Group button and change the Group, by default each Group uses a different octave range.

If you want specific ranges, notes, etc you can configure it exactly to your needs in Controller Editor.

Answers

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,879 mod
    Answer ✓

Hold the Group button and change the Group, by default each Group uses a different octave range.

If you want specific ranges, notes, etc you can configure it exactly to your needs in Controller Editor.

• Gones
    Gones Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Thank you so much.

• Ace_of_DiscaL
    Ace_of_DiscaL Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
    edited November 2023

Thanks WOW!!! After about an hour searching, the only best place to find official help is here 🤝

I wish for search engines to highlight your reply first and foremost in order to help all future help seekers 👏

[EDIT]:-

GROUP + 16 (D) gave me the best range for acoustic (guitar/bass) VSTi with a natural sounding range from C2 to D#3.