How to install Aurora Choir in Kontakt

SEKTORMYNE
SEKTORMYNE Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
edited March 2022 in Kontakt

Good Morrow!

Does anyone know how to properly install Aurora Choir in Kontakt? Because I have asked Google and Bing, and they are no help at all. And when I asked ADSR sounds, where I bought it from, they informed me to contact Kontakt, but I am only seeing support for hardware support, and not software support.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    edited March 2022 Answer ✓

The file you need to select to open the library has a .NKI extension. as far as using it in the Kontakt Player goes....

The aria sounds website states:

"How can I add your instruments as libraries to Kontakt?"

"Our instruments, like most of the rest out there, are not actually Kontakt libraries, so you open them by simply browsing for the .nki in Kontakt's browser tab, or double clicking the .nki normally in your finder (mac) or explorer (windows) to load it up."

and it states right on the ADSR website:

"The “Aurora Choir” library is a standard open-format Kontakt library and requires that you own the Full Retail version of Kontakt 5.8.1 or above to use it.

Answers

• Blindeddie

what is the specific issue with installing it? Does it have an installer, or is it just a zipped file of the library?

• SEKTORMYNE
    SEKTORMYNE Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

So, I had to use pulse downloader to install it. When I installed it, it was put in 2 folders for the altos and sopranos, and when I assigned the folders to Kontakt player, they are not showing up at all. And when I checked the folders, I am seeing the .nkc and .nkr files which I believe are the files needed for Kontakt player, but they are not working.

• Blindeddie
    edited March 2022 Answer ✓

The file you need to select to open the library has a .NKI extension. as far as using it in the Kontakt Player goes....

The aria sounds website states:

"How can I add your instruments as libraries to Kontakt?"

"Our instruments, like most of the rest out there, are not actually Kontakt libraries, so you open them by simply browsing for the .nki in Kontakt's browser tab, or double clicking the .nki normally in your finder (mac) or explorer (windows) to load it up."

and it states right on the ADSR website:

"The “Aurora Choir” library is a standard open-format Kontakt library and requires that you own the Full Retail version of Kontakt 5.8.1 or above to use it.