I think I have a corrupt maschine.dll file

The Beatmisers
The Beatmisers Member Posts: 6 Newcomer

Hello.

I'm sorta new here. Well posting anyways. Got a question. I am using maschine inside of StudioOne and it's worked fine up until today. Then all of a sudden when StudioOne start scanning the vst file it stalls and doesn't load. Also, it doesn't show up inside of studioOne anymore. I also tried it on Ableton Live. The same thing happened. Does anyone know how to fix this it's really annoying? Thanks in advance for any help.

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert

I would manually delete the DLL and then do a reinstall of Maschine...(no reason to do an uninstall)

• The Beatmisers

I deleted it 3 times and sent it to my recycle bin. Then re-installed Maschine and it still isnt working. The standalone works just fine too. Thats whats confusing. Do I need to delete it out the recycle bin to or is it just not deleting (maybe located somewhere else. Im lost at this point.

• Blindeddie

Did you check your scan paths to see where it is looking for the Maschine dll, it may be installed in two different locations and the paths are looking at the wrong directory. also check Native Access to see where it is installing the VST64 and make sure its scanning that path...

• The Beatmisers

I checked all that re-installed it and everything. It just sits there. Cant get it to fully load for anything. It finds it during scan but does nothing else.

• Blindeddie

Did anything else on your system get updated overnight? Things don’t tend to stop working for no reason…

• The Beatmisers

Microsoft with their forced updates. I uninstalled some of them. Might have caused it. I dont know.