New deal: Get iZotope's MUSIC PRODUCTION SUITE 4.1 with KOMPLETE 13

Comments

• mostly_lucid
    mostly_lucid Member Posts: 13 Member

I am missing something I think.

I recently purchased Ultimate (I have updated every version for many years and remain current and loyal customer).

The only option I see is to purchase the full Collectors edition for 649.00 which is not affordable for me.

Where is the option to add the Izotope to my current Ultimate edition?

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,106 admin

Just like we share a couple of times above, this offer isn't really how to get Izotope MPS. It's a bundle for both Komplete and MPS. If you're just interested in MPS, we'd suggest heading to the Izotope website. It seems they even have an offer on MPS here: https://www.izotope.com/en/shop/music-production-suite-4.html

• the_cursor
    the_cursor Member Posts: 4 Member
    • "Owners of Komplete Ultimate 13 Collector's Edition: Of course. Check your email!

I haven't received an email.

• DevTL88
    DevTL88 Member Posts: 9 Member
    edited March 2022

Ok, so now it's showing $849.00 CDN for the ultimate upgrade under my offers. I'm so confused. Yesterday it showed that it was $649.00 CDN but when I put it in my shopping cart, the price updated to $849.00 CDN.

What is the actual price to upgrade to Ultimate with the Izotope bundle? I was going to buy it at $649, but I'm not buying it at $849. Very confusing.

• NeonBlackCat
    NeonBlackCat Member Posts: 40 Member

So, to be clear the "you can upgrade or update KOMPLETE" doesn't mean my recently bought Komplete 13 is updatable? As the only offers I have in my account is to upgrade to Ultimate or Ultimate CE, which at this point isn't something I need at all, but the Izotope bundle however would be a nice addition to my K13.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin

@the_cursor Have you unsubscribed to NI newsletters perhaps? Anyways pls check your DM. 🙂

• Kaiwan_NI

@NeonBlackCat Upgrade/Update in this case is referring to getting a higher tier of Komplete bundle, so in your case it would be K13 Ultimate or Ultimate CE - not "updating" in a sense that iZotope's bundle is added to your current K13.

If you'd like to get iZotope's MPS, you can get it on their website here: https://www.izotope.com/en/shop/music-production-suite-4.html It's currently 60% off. 🙂

• PK The DJ
    PK The DJ Member Posts: 996 Guru

As someone who has K13 Ultimate CE, I purchased MPS via the emailed link (thanks @Matt_NI) but nothing has appeared in Native Access...

The serial number for MPS is in my NI account, but Native Access refuses to accept it.

The first post here says that MPS needs to be installed from iZotope's Product Portal - but it doesn't show there either.

[confused]

• Kaiwan_NI

@DevTL88 $649 is the correct price. Not sure about taxes though... Does it say your qualifying base product is Komplete 13 or K13 Select? If it says Select, our support team might have to dig a bit further why it doesn't say K13. Community team here can't really mess with your account unfortunately.

You can contact our support team here: https://bit.ly/n1request DM me your ticket number so I can escalate for you.

• Kaiwan_NI

@PK The DJ MPS is for iZotope's Product Portal, so it won't show up on Native Access. https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/4424725024273

Did you get any error message after filling in your serial number on the Product Portal? If so can you pls contact iZotope's support team for this one? Sorry that you have to bounce back and forth between NI and iZo. 🙈 I hope user experience will be smoother once we're more integrated.

• the_cursor
    the_cursor Member Posts: 4 Member

Thanks for getting back so quickly. All good now. Thanks!

• DevTL88
    DevTL88 Member Posts: 9 Member

I really appreciate the help! Sent a DM. THANK YOU :)

• PK The DJ
    edited March 2022

it won't show up on Native Access

@Kaiwan_NI OK so why does it have a NI serial number and a big "Download via Native Access" button in my account?

The serial number is NI style, so doesn't work in the iZotope Product Portal (different format).

EDIT: I just found the iZotope serial numbers at the bottom of the My Products page in my NI account. Whether they were always there and I didn't seen them, or they've recently appeared - I don't know. Seems a bit daft though to have a different SN listed at the top of the page.

• WasylBeatz
    WasylBeatz Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Hello. I am the owner of KOMPLETE 13 ULTIMATE Collectors Edition but I did not receive the email with the izotope offer. Please help me what to do next or send the email again.

• PK The DJ

@WasylBeatz you need to send a PM to Matt_NI or Kaiwan_NI

This discussion has been closed.