Comments

• eldeedubya
    eldeedubya Member Posts: 23 Member
    edited March 2022

ok got this from NI Support ticket.

Nanni @ NI (Native Instruments) 

Mar 2, 2022, 13:24 GMT+1 

Hello ,

Thank you for reaching out to Native Instruments.

The offer is reserved for user that buy in this period an upgrade/update to Komplete 13 or Komplete 13 Ultimate.

Unfortunately we are not able to extend the offer to user with Komplete 13 Ultimate Collector's edition.

If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to answer directly to this ticket.

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,106 admin

Strange one, I'll escalate this since the offer is clearly available for Collector's owner as well. I'll send you a PM now with more details 🙏

• EduardoMartinez
    EduardoMartinez Member Posts: 5 Member
    edited March 2022

I am a Komplete 13 Ultimate Collector's Edition owner/user, & I received the special $ bundle offer via email, purchased the iZotope Bundle yesterday, & installed everything last night. I am not sure if the timing of when I bought/upgraded to the Ultimate Collector's Edition matters, but I think it was in early January 2022.

• Matt_NI

Thanks for the heads-up!

The timing definitely doesn't matter here and every CE owners does qualify for the special offer.

• EduardoMartinez
    EduardoMartinez Member Posts: 5 Member
    edited March 2022

Hi, incredible deal & much appreciated, but two of the included iZotope plug-ins, Nimbus & R4, do not work in Logic Pro 10.7.2. ... Below is my Support Ticket to iZotope:

Native Instruments iZotope Bundle - Nimbus & R4 DO NOT PASS Logic Pro's (10.7.2) Plugin Validation Tool: Hi, I just bought this bundle via the Native Instruments website. Great value, so much appreciated. The two Exponential Audio plug-ins that have to be separately installed & then activated via iLok (completed all of this successfully), Nimbus & R4, DO NOT PASS Logic Pro's Plugin Validation Tool's process. I noticed that these two plug-ins were last updated back in 2020. Furthermore, if I ignore the validation & choose to use these two plug-ins within Logic, they (expectedly) crash the application. Any plans to update them so they work with Logic Pro 10.7.2 & Mac OS 12? 

• Matt_NI

This isn't something we can really answer here. The folks at Izotope will help you out I'm sure.

• Ben Carter
    Ben Carter Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Hi NI! :) Hope the team is well!

I was already planning on investing in Komplete and Kontrol this month, so this is really great to hear!

I had a clarifying question I was hoping someone could provide me some insight on:

As per the A-series keyboards' product page, they are bundled with Komplete 13 Select until April 7th. Is the version of Komplete 13 Select that comes with these keyboards eligible for the upgrade to Komplete 13 as well, and would this upgrade also include Izotope's Music Production Suite? I ask because the upgrade page for Komplete 13 from K13 Select only mentions "Komplete 13 Select (included with S-Series keyboards, etc.)" but no mention of the A-series.

If so, would the upgrade also be priced at $499 USD as listed there?

Thank you very much for the help! Really looking forward to adding these plugins to my studio.

• adriaantaylor
    adriaantaylor Member Posts: 3 Member

I'm Still not seeing any qualified products... so.. guess its not fixed..

• DevTL88
    DevTL88 Member Posts: 9 Member

I have Komplete 13. Was thinking of upgrading to ultimate for the Izotope deal. Says I qualify for the upgrade price of $649 +tax CDN. When I put in cart, the price shows as $849. I'm logged in and it says I qualify for the upgrade as an owner of Komplete 13...but the price is different than advertised.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin

Hiii @Ben Carter You can definitely upgrade from Komplete 13 Select that comes with A-series keyboard to Komplete 13 with Izotope's Music Production Suite combined. Don't remember where we have that copy about S-series on the website but on the upgrade path there's no differentiation which hardware you get Select from:

• Kaiwan_NI

@adriaantaylor Unfortunately My Komplete Offers page still doesn't work properly for some users. We're working on a fix atm.

But if you click on this page here: https://www.native-instruments.com/en/pricing/komplete-13-ultimate-collectors-edition/ the upgrade path should be correct and it should say you have a qualifying product.

• Kaiwan_NI

Hi @DevTL88 I see you have both Komplete 13 and Komplete Select tied to your account so that might be the issue there. Can you confirm? 🤔

• DevTL88

I didn't think so, but I checked my products and I do have Select - Guess I got it when I purchased and registered my Komplete Kontrol S88.

• DevTL88

Hopefully there's a fix for this. I'd love to upgrade since I love the AR 60'a Drums included with Komplete 13 - If i can upgrade at $649 - get all the AR Drums and get the Izotope MP bundle included then it's a done deal!

• Ben Carter
    Ben Carter Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Thanks a lot Kaiwan! Just bought my keyboard and purchased the upgrade, worked just like you said :)

This discussion has been closed.