Not able to see products I purchased even after 2 days

Lekhu_bidi
Lekhu_bidi Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
edited March 2022 in Native Access

Hi guys, 2 days ago I purchased 3 items however I didn't receive any serial number or download option on native access for any of those items. I tried contacting support but no one replies. NI states that it might take 30 mins to 120 mins for the download option to come up however it's been 2 days and there is no progress. The state of the purchase remains on order created. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Tagged:

Best Answers

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin
    edited March 2022 Answer ✓

Please be aware the order process can be a few days in some cases.

If your order is still pending after 2 (working) days, we'd suggest to contact our order support so they can look into it. You can reach us here: https://bit.ly/n1orders

• Lekhu_bidi
    Answer ✓

Update:

I got my products working as expected along with them populating on my native access..

The live chat is the best way to reach out to native instruments as they solved my problem in a few minutes.

Thanks

Answers

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert

You should get email with Licence Number. And also it might appear at your NI user account.

To see it in Native Access, you have to add the Licence Number to Native Access. It will not happen automatically, I guess.

It usually takes few minutes to receive email. It might take longer now with "9 for 99", but two days seems too long.

Maybe @Matt_NI might help you.

• Lekhu_bidi

Hi @Kubrak ,

Thank you for your help, however I haven't received the license number as well. The state of the order on order history also seems to be stuck on order created.

The amount has also been deducted from my account.

Hope someone helps me

• Kubrak

@Lekhu_bidi

maybe the email is in the spam? The best is to look at your Ni Account at My Products and Serials page. If it is there, it would be on top of page under "Not used licences" (or something like that).

• Saadiq612
    Saadiq612 Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

I'm having the same issue. I purchased the 9 expansions deal for $99 on Saturday and still have not gotten my email to download from Native Access. I've sent 4 emails to web order support but yet no response back. Native Instruments usually does not take this long to respond back. This is the 3rd time this has happened in the last few weeks I've purchased items from Native. This is really frustrating!!

• Kubrak

It is better to open the Support Ticket than to write email. Not sure if email works, at all... Or even better is to use Live Chat.

NI has a lot order right now, I guess, so some thing may sometimes go wrong, or take longer.

• Nico_NI
    edited March 2022 Answer ✓

Please be aware the order process can be a few days in some cases.

If your order is still pending after 2 (working) days, we'd suggest to contact our order support so they can look into it. You can reach us here: https://bit.ly/n1orders

• Saadiq612

I meant I opened 4 support tickets already. That's what I meant. And Live chat is not working. It's been saying it's offline for days now. Usually Support answers your support ticket pretty fast but 5 days with no response is unusual.

• Nico_NI
    edited March 2022

Opening a ton of tickets is basically useless and counterproductive.

Feel free to share your ticket number here so we can ping our colleagues about your case.

• Saadiq612

Well if I'm not getting a response back for 5 days what the heck else am I supposed to do??? Here's my order number 8278071. The last support ticket number request received is 2838971

• Nico_NI

Thanks for sharing, we've made sure to let know our guys to get back to you asap.

• Lekhu_bidi
    Answer ✓

Update:

I got my products working as expected along with them populating on my native access..

The live chat is the best way to reach out to native instruments as they solved my problem in a few minutes.

Thanks

• Nico_NI
    edited March 2022

Good to hear our support folks got this sorted out quickly. Thanks for the update!

• Bryce The Third
    Bryce The Third Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

I’m experiencing a similar circumstance. I purchased a MK3 on March 2nd, money came out of my account & received an order confirmation in my email but ever since it’s been radio silence and my order on the site still says “order created”. All over the site it says items ship in 1-2 business days so Im a bit confused. I sent in a support ticket but still haven’t heard anything. If someone can help me escalate this that’d be dope!

my order number is 60000106310C

And my ticket number is 2844303

• Nico_NI

Hey @Bryce The Third, we've escalated your ticket to the relevant team. They'll get back to you asap with news about your order.

• Hayate Yasuno
    Hayate Yasuno Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Reference No. 3000156151C not receive yet .

I order 25/11/2023.

I want to get Nectar 4