M32 not sending note data to Cubase

AlexKMarshall
AlexKMarshall Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

I'm on Windows 11, running Cubase 10.0.6.

When I run Komplete Kontrol standalone, everything seems fine. I can interact with all the controls and play notes from the keyboard.

When running Cubase, note data doesn't seem to be sent from the M32. If I create a MIDI track, I can record CC data from the knobs. And the transport controls seem to work, I can control playback and stop from the keyboard. But note data is not being received, and neither is pitch-bend or mod-wheel.

Does anyone have any ideas on what I might have missed in the setup? I've attached the MIDI and Remote Devices config from Studio Setup

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,624 mod
    Answer ✓

@AlexKMarshall Is everything operational in Komplete Kontrol in standalone ? If you open Komplete Kontrol in standalone, make sure to select the M32 as a midi input.

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,624 mod
    Answer ✓

@AlexKMarshall Is everything operational in Komplete Kontrol in standalone ? If you open Komplete Kontrol in standalone, make sure to select the M32 as a midi input.

• AlexKMarshall
    AlexKMarshall Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Thanks, it was working fine in standalone, but making sure to check the KOMPLETE KONTROL M32 MIDI option in the standalone, then made it work in Cubase too.