Lost factory library files in FL. Tried reinstalling but hard disk is full.

kevin
kevin Member Posts: 5 Member
edited February 2022 in Kontakt

Why in jesus name is it that hard to uninstal ? Suddenly my Fl studio says factory library files is lost .So i try reinstaling but it tells me that my hard disk is full witch is ******!

Try to uninstal but i cant f find it. So i logged on to this site to search help. But then i hadd to log in AGAIN to write on this forum. User experience is byond aids

If the user experience was better i would recommend this to a friend but after all this ****** Its a big NO NO!

Do i have to reinstal new Mac os? Cus if i have to do that ill give my account away to anybody for free.

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Thanks in advance

Kevin

Comments

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,542 admin

Hey are you trying to reinstall Kontakt or just the factory library files? Here's an article on how to uninstall just in case:

How to Uninstall Native Instruments Software from a Mac Computer

Btw if it says your disk is full even if you could see there's a free space it's because Native Access calculated purgeable space as well. You might wanna consider changing the Download Location and Content Location in Native Access to a separate hard drive. More info about that here: How to Change the Install Locations in Native Access

• kevin
    kevin Member Posts: 5 Member
    edited March 2022

Thanks for the tip. But im done with Native after all this head aic.

Are Native to lazy to make a f uninstal button? Seriusly? in 2022????

• EvilDragon
    EvilDragon Moderator Posts: 1,023 mod
    edited March 2022

As far as I know, Mac software generally doesn't come with uninstallers? "Think different"!