Full screen on startup not working correctly...

I'm trying to figure out if this is something specific to my setup or a known issue.

The preference setting for 'Switch to full screen on Startup' seems completely ignored for me. Traktor always starts in windowed mode. I'm currently using 3.7.1 but this is something that's been the case for me for as long as I can remember.

Comments

• The Sarge
    The Sarge Member Posts: 125 Helper

/confirm

• Didier Malenfant
    Didier Malenfant Member Posts: 11 Member

Glad I'm not the only one... πŸ˜‚

• Markovicz
    Markovicz Customer Care Posts: 381 mod
    Answer βœ“

Hi there,

Traktor devs are aware of the issue. Once a fix is found and confirmed, it will be implemented in a future update.

• Didier Malenfant
    Didier Malenfant Member Posts: 11 Member

Thank you Mark. Is it possible to circle back here when this is fixed to notify us?

• Markovicz
    Markovicz Customer Care Posts: 381 mod
    edited February 2023

I'm afraid if I were to commit to this for every bug to be fixed, I'd have a hard time keeping track of it all. It would just exceed my capacities.

It's very simple for users to check this even without loading an update and testing the behavior - there are two sources that list the fixes implemented in the last update:

1. The following KB article get's updated with every release: What's New in TRAKTOR PRO 3.7.1
    2. Native Access 2 offers you Release Notes for your available products - just pressn Native Access 2, you can open release notes to your products when you click on the three dots next to the product entry.

• nicolas B
    nicolas B Member Posts: 2 Member

hello,

I'm thinking more of a setting to change on the computer. I use Traktor on my Imac and it works great. On my 2012 Macbook it hasn't worked for a long time, even after changing my 2019 Macbook.

• nicolas B
    nicolas B Member Posts: 2 Member

hello,

I'm thinking more of a setting to change on the computer. I use Traktor on my Imac and it works great. On my 2012 Macbook it hasn't worked for a long time, even after changing my 2019 Macbook.

• re5etuk
    re5etuk Member Posts: 3 Member

starting in full screen has been an issue for as long as i can remember..many many years

this thread started in january , i'm pretty sure theres been a thread/question about this for a decade on each version of the community forum.

as of today with 3.10.071 heading towards end of 2023 .. shiny new mac m1, it still cant open full screen.

its also an issue on an old macbook pro and and even older imac.

lets check back end of 2024 and see if anything changes..ive read theyre updating the gfx code.. so perhaps this might work and the constant browser flicker might be fixed too.. thats been around for ..many many many years too.

i suspect another issue - when editing the tags during import, it doesnt keep track of which track you are editing.. will continue for another decade. (if the list changes, the position/track being edited doesnt move with the list so any details are applied to the wrong track).