Maschine 2 SW MoogMusic plugin window, 4k "scaled" resolution iMac 21"

IQMusic
IQMusic Member Posts: 92 Helper
edited May 2023 in Maschine

Animoog Z Synthesizer plugin on Maschine 2 SW has an issue with my iMac 4k having scaled resolution.

The plugin opens and displays as it should in standalone and on Serato Studio.

A similar problem was solved with Reason Rack plugin on Maschine 2 SW on my iMac, the fix for that was to open it in another daw and adjust the zoom on the rack. However this time it does not seem to be an option with MoogMusic Animoog Z Synthesizer plugin.

One solution is to lower the scaled res of the iMacs display, not ideal, as I use the scaled resolution to the max.

I've contacted MoogMusic too, I will keep you posted.

Peace

Tagged:

Best Answers

• Sunborn
    Sunborn NKS User Library Mod Posts: 2,324 mod
    edited June 2023 Answer βœ“

This question continues to appear in the "Unanswered questions" topic, even though there is not going to be answered ever (which is a bit annoying to an obsessive compulsive perfectionist like me πŸ˜…), so please @IQMusic can you tag it as "answered" or edit it and move it to another category? πŸ™

• IQMusic

Oops yes, done! Thanks for pointing that out. I may have tried to move it to another category while I could still edit it.

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,253 Expert

Do you have any news after our DM?

• IQMusic
    edited June 2023

Hey, no reply from MoogMusic.

The workaround for now is to scale down the displays resolution.

• Sunborn

This question continues to appear in the "Unanswered questions" topic, even though there is not going to be answered ever (which is a bit annoying to an obsessive compulsive perfectionist like me πŸ˜…), so please @IQMusic can you tag it as "answered" or edit it and move it to another category? πŸ™

• IQMusic

Oops yes, done! Thanks for pointing that out. I may have tried to move it to another category while I could still edit it.

• Sunborn
    edited June 2023

Thanks, but it is not fair to credit that answer to me, because i never gave a real answer to your case. So it is not fair for the other members (because answers count as points to forum competitions). Yet, nobody else gave an answer, so you should credit it to yourself (if such thing can be done), at least until you move it to another directory.

Sorry to bother you but i like to be fair with everyone, i don't like cheating... yet, it is up to you i guess, if you boring to edit all the time, so be it. :-)