Julian12081998
Julian12081998 Member Posts: 17 Member
  • Add tempo automation
  • Introduce automation in the form of fade lines
  • Improve the visibility of faders and racks in the mixer
  • Shortcut to bypass all effects in a track at once
  • Plugin delay compensation
  • Retain plugins in a sound slot when adding a sample or instrument
  • Include group automations when exporting individual sounds (exporting sound slots ABOVE the master)
  • Add MP3 as an export file type
  • Make Perform FX stock plugin available for use on sound slots
  • Ability to copy written automations to other sounds
  • When dragging and dropping a sound into a group, import all MIDI notes from other scenes as well
  • Shortcut to apply the same velocity value to all recorded MIDI notes
  • Drag a sample from one sound slot directly into a Kontakt instance of another sound slot
  • Copy entire plugin chains at once
  • Open multiple project tabs simultaneously

What do you guys think about these ideas? Do you got some more?

Comments

• Julian12081998
    Julian12081998 Member Posts: 17 Member

@Flexi what do you think?

• wzdm.85
    wzdm.85 Member Posts: 67 Helper

Flexi doesn't care. Dude is a straight troll.

• RedwardMc
    RedwardMc Member Posts: 84 Advisor

Yes we all know that, there’s plenty of feature requests for these going back years.

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,811 mod
    edited May 2023

All your ideas make sense; all were asked for previously by other users a million times aswell.

I do got some more ideias, about 100 of them, no point in listing them out tho.

• Flexi
    Flexi Member Posts: 366 Pro

Keep the name calling to yourself please, or you will be reported ;)

• D-One

Don't snowball this into a drama guys, pls. Flexi was just joking around, it's not that serious.

• wzdm.85

Sorry, I'm just getting a little tired of threads/forums filled with people talking about what a product doesn't/can't do, and nobody talking about anything cool that they are doing with it.

I read so many tedious complaints about Native Instruments, due to them not rolling out updates, or how they are falling apart as a company, or whatever.

In actual practice though, most of their stuff seems pretty solid to me.

• Mutis
    Mutis Member Posts: 472 Pro

Did you noticed that this topic is about what Maschine needs from OP POV?

also from the first post...

To keep myself positive... what about implementing similar wishlist system like Traktor?

Share Ideas for TRAKTOR PRO

That way all of these suggestion could become "voted or ditched" and will be most useful than just opinions. In the end this forum only serves for helping for issues, wishful thinking or sadly complains.

• The P.O.T.Y
    The P.O.T.Y Member Posts: 41 Member

Im enjoying, the NI users that are finally checking out the forums.Unless Maschine's are on sale or something, I believe most of the talk is stemming from "users" who are wanting "advancements" from NI in the sense of it is behind. Which is not true. I respect @Flexi statement, because there's more and more post with "condescending" request/statements arriving...also leading me to believe are these ppl "new users" not asking Q's but wanting something they already purchase to be better than what they expected.

With concern for "subscribers" and "new users". To my knowledge there are no NI "gate keepers". Ask a Q and most likely you will get a "real answer" with supporting info. Yes its normal to request and not get it in 3 months or years. One thing about the "community" I learned is "improvements" come when the company says so. The other is longtime NI users use the "community" to learn from others improvements. Crazy thing is its many request post but.....No one is just asking for "Maschine 3.0". 🤔

• D-One
    edited May 2023

Understandable... But this is a common problem with official forums about products, people who are happy campers don't have many reasons to log into a forum just to say "Hey, I love everything", but it's not just here, on the post about the new logo on Instagram the comment with the most likes and comments is about Maschine... and it's not a positive one.

Also note, that many who come here with a positive attitude, ask for features, suggest things, etc lose their positivity once they feel like no one is listening.

• chuckgreenjr
    chuckgreenjr Member Posts: 12 Member

Agree Totally.... People trying to justify their existence within an organization. Why not take those resources and reassign them to bringing back Metapop, that I thought was a very good thing. Many users agree ! ! !

• wzdm.85

I spend a lot more time on Elektronauts because people tend to actually talk about making music and doing cool things with gear. I guess it just has something to do with the community? Maybe something to do with the type of gear?

Anyways, I'm pretty much just here to talk about how much I like Maschine, haha.

• Flexi
    Flexi Member Posts: 366 Pro

Wow, I got a warning from NI staff for getting called a troll, says it all really!

• D-One
    edited May 2023

Could be for any or those reasons, idk, maybe Elektron takes user feedback more into account and keeps their userbase happier? No ideia but from I notice the kind of crowd attracted to more "niche gear" tend to be into more experimental stuff and sharing it, so prob way more likely to focus on music discussions and techniques. With gear theres also some lvl of acceptance that your device will never "do it all" while with software the exception of evolution is much bigger.

I do notice that the criticism has gotten worse here every year, built up frustration I guess? Take this new user who made this thread, right he is prob hopefull his thread will generate something tangigle, if his desires are the same 5 years from now i doubt he will still be a happy camper... 🤷‍♂️