Costumer Service Phone?

albzul91
albzul91 Member Posts: 10 Newcomer

Does NI have a Costumer Service number where you can actually speak live with a representative? With tickets there is no way of knowing when you are getting an answer, and if I get an answer I don't know when they will reply back, and I can't even know if the support team are getting my mails.

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,291 mod
    Answer ✓

My colleagues will get back to you by email.

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    edited May 2023

@albzul91 We don't offer phone support, sorry. I couldn't find tickets from you, do you have a request number for me to check? How did you submit it?

• Soutilé
    Soutilé Member Posts: 20 Member

I'm sure if you dig a little bit on their website, by the SUPPORT section,

you have option, between physical item(piano, ..), or software. once, you've explained your worry. you will be given a reference number (ticket). usually, after a couple day, someone should really get in touch with you via TEXT,MAIL thru Email, or log back via TICKET number.

it's all about patience, try it ,the staff is very helpful .

• albzul91

I submited about 4pm - 6Gmt. I submited in Spanish and in English because I didnt know if you had Customer Service in spanish. And I don't have a request number because I get The message The webpage is in maintnance.

• Jeremy_NI

What typeform did you use from that section? https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us

What kind of issue are you having?

• albzul91

I just sent a new request but I dont get any ticket number. I am worried my requests are not getting sent.

• albzul91

I mistakenly bought Komplete Ultimate Upgrade from 11 to 14. I wanted to buy Komplete Ultimate upgrade to Komplete Ultimate Collectors Edition. I Discovered The name of the product was changed to Komplete Collectors Edition (I though was a different product of what I wanted. And since it was my first time upgrading to a higher bundle I messed up. I just wanted to know if there is a way to pay The difference (100$) to get The right bundle I meant to buy without having to pay double (The 200$ I wrongfully bought and The 300$ of the bundle I meant to buy) PD. The webpage keeps translating to spanish even tho I try to it to keep it in English, and as a Spanish speaker there are translations that are misleading, I usually prefer NI webpage in English but it keeps changing to spanish

• Jeremy_NI

Here is the link for the right typeform: https://bit.ly/NISupport_OP

Please submit a request there.

• albzul91

I did, I followed The help wizard until The end , 2 times yesterday and I just did a third time now. Got The message it was sent at The end. But I think The tickets arent getting sent

• albzul91

Does this forum allows to send pictures? I am trying to show a screenshot that in requests it says it is in maintanance but it isnt allowing me to send a screenshot

• Jeremy_NI

I've created a ticket and contacted you by email, did you receive it?

• albzul91

I did, thank you jeremy

• albzul91

Where can I see The ticket number and have a followup of the ticket?

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓

My colleagues will get back to you by email.

• albzul91

Thank you for all your help Jeremy. I will wait for The answer

• albzul91

I submited about 4pm - 6Gmt. I submited in Spanish and in English because I didnt know if you had Customer Service in spanish. And I don't have a request number because I get The message The webpage is in maintnance