TRAKTOR PRO: Error saving Remix Set

De4m
De4m Member Posts: 5 Member
edited February 2022 in Traktor Software & Hardware

Hello.

If the music collection is located on a drive other than "C:\", then when saving the Remix Set, the error "WARNING: ID3-Tags could not be read for" occurs

Example: I will place a music collection on disk "D". Load a track (*.mp3) into deck B. I'm making a loop. I drag the loop into a free sample slot on deck A. Deck A is in Remix Set mode. When saving a Remix Set, I get the error "WARNING: ID3-Tags could not be read for"

Question: How to fix the problem? I can't place my music collection on drive "C"

Answers

• Bert
    Bert Member Posts: 7 Member
    edited February 2022

Hope I can help.

In Traktor pro 3 go to Track Collection.

All Samples select the sample you made right click on it and select Check Consistency

analyze ok after that drag the loop in the remix set again.

It is working for me good luck

Greeting Bert.

• De4m

Thanks, but that doesn't help. A collection of tracks of the consistency, but the error did not disappear when saving. If the source of the sample (the file from which the sample is cut) is on the C drive, then there is no problem, but if the source of the sample is on the D drive, then the problem appears.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,562 admin

Hi @De4m are you using Traktor Pro 2 or 3?

Btw worth checking the troubleshooting steps on this page just in case: TRAKTOR crashes caused by corrupt audio files

• De4m

Hi Kaiwan_NI

Am I using Traktor Pro 3

Audio file is not corupt. If place audio file in folder C:\MyMusic, then all OK. If place file in folder D:\MyMusic, then have error (See my first post)

Traktor Pro 3 have bug if audio file in disk D or E оr .....

• Kaiwan_NI

After the error message "WARNING: ID3-Tags could not be read for" there should be names of the files that are the culprit.

@Ryan_NI Do you think deleting that file, and doing a backup of the collection would help solve this issue? 🤔

• De4m

And how will this information help me?

Do you offer program bugs to be edited by hand?

If you are unable to correct the problems, then refer the problem to a more competent person.

I gave you enough information to reproduce the problem and start fixing it.

I count on your flexibility and efficiency. Thanks.

• Kaiwan_NI

I'm confused. Wasn't that exactly what I did? Relax! Tagging someone for more info is a standard practice on a community forum. This is not really a support channel so if you need help from our Traktor support team where they can send you a debugging tool to investigate this issue further, you can contact them via a form here: Contact DJ Support