Session Horns Pro

RichP
RichP Member Posts: 27 Member
edited July 2023 in Kontakt

Is there documentation for using the Muti Rack features in Session Horns pro? This would include the KSP and Aux buttons.

Best Answer

• ShelLuser
    ShelLuser Member Posts: 240 Pro
    Answer ✓

What multi-rack feature are you referring to? Session Horns (pro) is a Kontakt instrument and doesn't provide such features, it also doesn't have any KSP or Aux buttons so I think you're mixing up some things here.

The 'rack' usually refers to Kontakt itself, for example the use of multiple instruments and.. aaahhh, NOW I see:

You're asking about Kontakt features. The orange section highlights the main controls for the "SHP" instrument but the area my green indicators shows you isn't part of that: that's Kontakt at work for you. Remove the instrument and that part remains.

So to answer your question: this is covered in the Kontakt documentation. This may be a good start, though the manual should also be part of your installation:

Answers

• ShelLuser
    ShelLuser Member Posts: 240 Pro
    Answer ✓

What multi-rack feature are you referring to? Session Horns (pro) is a Kontakt instrument and doesn't provide such features, it also doesn't have any KSP or Aux buttons so I think you're mixing up some things here.

The 'rack' usually refers to Kontakt itself, for example the use of multiple instruments and.. aaahhh, NOW I see:

You're asking about Kontakt features. The orange section highlights the main controls for the "SHP" instrument but the area my green indicators shows you isn't part of that: that's Kontakt at work for you. Remove the instrument and that part remains.

So to answer your question: this is covered in the Kontakt documentation. This may be a good start, though the manual should also be part of your installation:

• RichP
    RichP Member Posts: 27 Member

Thank You,

Now if I can figure out the problem in my other thread about my midi keyboard loosing connection. If you haven't seen it already I am going back to update my situation which is still messed up.