KK MK2 not showing all strips from DAW with M1

Rick the black_smurf
Rick the black_smurf Member Posts: 5 Member
edited September 2023 in Komplete Kontrol

After an endless time I was glad that my Komplete Kontrol mk2 was running normal on my M1-Mac-Mini.

I enjoyed the time everything worked proper except the Bedienoberfläche had to be loaded by hand after opening logic every time I switch to something else on my Mac like Safari. But I was glad all the rest worked all right.

I had an update on my M1-mini-mac´s software to os Ventura 13.4 yesterday and since today the mixer on the keyboard does not show all the strips from the DAW any more. I had this problem for a long time and now.... again???

Best Answer

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

@Rick the black_smurf Does Logic have Full Disk Access? How to Enable Full Disk Access on macOS

"the Bedienoberfläche had to be loaded by hand after opening logic every time I switch to something else on my Mac like Safari."

What do you mean by that? Could you give more details?

• Rick the black_smurf

Ok, first the main problem.

• If I have more than 8 Instruments in Logic the Mixer on the Keyboard does not work proper any more and I am not able to control all Instrument-tracks from the Keyboard.
    • The Plug-In-Button and the Browser-Button are not available any more.

Looks like the NKS does not work proper.

Before the OS Ventura 13.4 update it worked. But I also shaked the keyboard just a little bit because a key made a klick-noise. So it could be something with the hardware also but I do tend to the OS-Update-version as the reason for the problem. The last updates made not this kind of problems.

Yes, the full disk access is given and I also reinstalled Komplete Kontrolle from NI-Acces. Are there any Files on my m1-mini-mac I may have to check?

• Jeremy_NI

@Rick the black_smurf Can you check in Komplete Kontrol in standalone if the Browser & Plug-in buttons work?

• Rick the black_smurf

Yes, it works proper in the standalone Version. No Problem.

• Jeremy_NI

Can you try deleting this file?

MacHD/Users/yourusername/Library/Preferences/com.apple.logic.pro.cs

Note: the User Library folder is hidden. To access it, click on Go in the menu bar and press down the Alt key. You'll now find the Library entry in the menu:

Then open Logic, is the keyboard back to normal inside Logic?

• Jeremy_NI

@Rick the black_smurf Any update? Still need help here?

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓

No news from you for a while. We’re closing this thread now. If you still need assistance on that topic, please get in touch here: http://bit.ly/NIsupport_KKontrol

This discussion has been closed.