NKS User Library

Comments

• Kymeia
    Kymeia NKS User Library Mod Posts: 3,725 mod

Also:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6ejy5g1l4xnxrre/Eiosis%20Air%20EQ%20Premium%20VST3%20NKS.zip?dl=0

I made this before I bought the Pulsar one, think they are quite similar in some ways, the Pulsar is a bit more simplistic but both are good

• Sunborn
    Sunborn NKS User Library Mod Posts: 2,325 mod

the root being Instruments and Effects - then each divided by developer/company.

If you do it like this, then we will have 2 different folders for each developer/company. One for Instruments, one for FX. But, if you do it vice-versa (developer/company, divided to Instruments and FX), all plugins will be under a main developer/company folder.

will all be primarily VST3 but I will keep a folder for older NKS.

Fully agree on this, VST2 versions has to be preserved as well, at least until Steinberg completely stop support them. However, for plugins that they successfully migrated from VST2 to VST3, i think it is best to keep only the VST3 presets.

I will also consolidate the various subfolders setup for different people's uploads (eg Christos).

Also fully agreed, as long as they are inside the main developer/company folder, otherwise it might be messy.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

....just some thoughts and suggestions, however i will follow your lead on this, whatever you decide.

• Kymeia

Yes you are right about starting with developer - that makes sense and also helps with those that come as instrument and effect like Multiphonics 2

• Kymeia

Can anybody remind me who posted the NKS for Neoverb? Search isnโ€™t very good on this site

• Sunborn
  • Kymeia

Thanks - that's probably why I forgot - anyway it still works with the VST3

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,578 Expert

Now Available: Cherry Audio Novachord + Solovox NKS Library

This NKS library supports browsing of all factory presets for both the Cherry Audio Novachord and Solovox instruments and comes with a full controller map, tagged presets, sound previews and database/image files for the NKS browser. Supports either VST2 or VST3 plugin versions

• Kymeia
    edited May 2023

Update for Eventide H9 series Plugins:

Crystals, Ultratap and Mangledverb templates and presets have been updated with a more consistent mapping (in the case of Crystals I completely redid it with the VST3 as the first version was created a long time ago). I have also now completed templates for all the rest, but not presets yet as there are a lot to do. However this at least enables control and integration into Komplete Kontrol and Maschine. I will gradually add presets but there are a lot so it is taking time. Download from here for now till I complete the reorganisation of the NKS User Library:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/d24fqwbnydzne1p/AABt5uy3MyaGVUY9O5Vq9mU3a?dl=0

• Kymeia

Not many companies making sound libraries for Halion - looks interesting, thanks

• Sunborn

I discovered this video from the old forum archive, i thought it worth to have it here as well!

It was made by user @s_aizawa (thank you btw :-) )

Creating sound previews with Maschine

• Sunborn
    edited May 2023

Also, here is the NKS Library by the same user @s_aizawa i don't see him active here, so i re-post, it has some useful stuff that do not exists elsewhere.

@Kymeia if you can reach this guy and he agrees, maybe you could add those in the common library under his name.

• ProfetaGarrido
    ProfetaGarrido Member Posts: 3 Member

Hello bro, thank you for your response. To be honest, I don't like it when things are done for me. All I ask for is guidance or references.

I was searching the web when I came across and downloaded this Arcade preset for Maschine in 2020. And I think I remember that they offered an application through Dropbox to generate these tags. I'm still looking for it, but I only found references for Windows.

Personally, I like to create these things on my own.

How to transfer my Maschine expansions to MPC format with their covers, etc.

Mapping my Push 2 with Traktor,

Creating my personal Maschine libraries along with their covers

And more.

I really appreciate the link you sent me!

• Diam
    Diam Member Posts: 213 Helper
    edited May 2023

Hi. Not sure about your end to end process or specifics of your workflow, but in relation to Maschine libraries in the MPC, there are methods. Are you familiar with the app KitMaker? This allows you to make Maschine packs into MPC format minus the demo tracks of course (though it does map the programs to pads).

I have found if I make my kits using this method and then throw that data (folder) into the MPC native Expansion Builder, you can add graphics and certain meta data whilst maintaining the file structure and can save time organising folders, which the MPC expansion builder makes pretty convoluted.

Hope that makes sense, but is a real handy workaround. I think KitMaker will cost you ยฃ30 from gum road, but certainly worth it if you make a lot of packs and want this kind of fluidity. Naturally, I don't think any apps will be able to convert the demo tracks etc., but this also makes the Maschine packs a lot smaller in terms of memory size.

Apologies if I misread your message, but thought this may be helpful for you.

• Sunborn

AIR Hybrid Expansions NKS VST2 (Presets only)

Just filling some "gaps" here, this one hasn't any updates since 2021 and it is not VST3 however it is a great synth and the old presets by jhorology does not include the expansions, neither they are included on the freelancesoundlabs pack, so here they are.

You can get the factory presets and the resources here (old pack by jhorology), or here (advanced paid version by freelancesoundlabs).

Expansions were made using the template by jhorology and they are:

• DRamirez
    • Hybrid Trap
    • Marco Lys
    • Mark Knight
    • Rene Amesz
    • Tocadisco
    • ToneColor

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l24wn08zzmvq6bf/AIR%20Hybrid%20Expansions%20NKS%20VST2.zip?dl=0

Note: For the presets to work, you must own those expansions.

• Kymeia