9 for$99 Bundle sale

Rick
Rick Member Posts: 4 Member
edited February 2022 in Maschine

Is the $99 Price in U.S. or is it $99 for Canadian as well? I picked 10 of them and it comes out to about $220.00. Please let me know before this sale is over.

Thank you

Rick

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,966 mod
    Answer ✓

It should work with the trial version of battery, but of course with the restrictions of the trial version. But if you own maschine you are fine, you can then use all samples and browse them and all kits from the hardware or software. The battery kits using the same samples as the maschine kits normally so you don't loose something if you use the expansions with maschine only.

Uwe

Answers

• Uwe303

Hello,

what if you pick 9, then it should be around 130 canadian dollar an d plus the 10th expansion + maybe vat. I think the price in canadian dollars is correct for 10 expansions and this offer.

Uwe

• Rick

I will try that thank you.

Another Question. Will these expansions work ok with the trial version of Battery? I only have the trial on that one. I have Maschine 2 installed.

Thank you

Rick

• Uwe303
    Answer ✓

It should work with the trial version of battery, but of course with the restrictions of the trial version. But if you own maschine you are fine, you can then use all samples and browse them and all kits from the hardware or software. The battery kits using the same samples as the maschine kits normally so you don't loose something if you use the expansions with maschine only.

Uwe

• Rick

Thank you so much Brother! I am buying my 9 now.

Rick

• Rick

Wow I just ordered the 9 and only received 7. 2 are missing!

What gives?

• Uwe303
    edited February 2022

Ohh then only a native guy can help and check where the 2 expansions got stuck. I guess you double checked everything. I can mark @Jeremy_NI maybe he can help or knows for sure the right guy who can.

Uwe

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,105 admin

@Rick I found your ticket in our system and our team will check this with you a little closer, you seem to have everything in your account and so something must have gone wrong with Native Access. We'll be in touch shortly.

• IQMusic
    IQMusic Member Posts: 91 Helper

Looking forward to the next time this sale is active!