Cannot register a brand new Maschine Mikro MK3

nickmjones
nickmjones Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
edited May 2023 in Maschine

I've tried entering my serial through Native Access and through the web form, but I keep getting an error. I made a ticket and got a fairly quick response, saying my particular serial doesn't match the hardware I bought or something to that effect. This is a brand new, in-box unit that I bought from a large retailer.

In any case, now I just keep getting that same response email from Support. I keep responding with the info they're asking for but I get no other response. Is the ticket system broken? And is anyone else having issues registering their hardware today? This is a terrible first user experience.

Comments

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin

Hi @nickmjones it seems you've submitted many support requests and the emails you got from us are automatic emails from the system notifying you that our support agent has merged your requests. I see that our team has gotten back to you already last Thursday. Are you able to register your hardware in the end?

• nickmjones
    nickmjones Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

I was finally able to, yes. Apologies for all the support requests; it seems that the website automatically generates a support case every time you try to register a serial number and it fails. I kept trying because some other users were saying that their serial number worked after more tries, so I figured it was worth a shot. Thanks to everyone there for finally getting me working!