In Traktor, how to disable automatic switch to a specific sound setup ?

leolarbi
leolarbi Member Posts: 6 Member

Hey there,

Here is my problem : I need to connect my Xone 23C AND my Xone43C simultaneously in order to control some stuff on Ableton Live with the 23C while controlling Traktor with my 43C. Let me be clear : I DON'T want to use both of these mixers with Traktor as I know we can't do that ; but when both the mixers are connected, Traktor automatically switch the audio setup onto the 23C, and even if I change it manually to the 43C in the audio setup parameters it always goes back to the 23C.

Any idea how I can prevent Traktor to automatically switch to the audio setup I don't want to use ?

Any tips would be of great help, believe me ! :)

Thx in advance,

Léo

Best Answer

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,660 mod
    edited May 2023 Answer ✓

I know the problem, but i don't have any solution. So far the only thing helping was restarting the devices, starting with the audio interface i want to use. When i connect the second device, Traktor (sometimes) ask me if i want to switch. It's a small window that pops up that has a check mark with the question, if i want to skip the pop-up in the future.

If the pop-up doesn't show, try pressing the following button and try again:

Answers

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,660 mod
    edited May 2023 Answer ✓

I know the problem, but i don't have any solution. So far the only thing helping was restarting the devices, starting with the audio interface i want to use. When i connect the second device, Traktor (sometimes) ask me if i want to switch. It's a small window that pops up that has a check mark with the question, if i want to skip the pop-up in the future.

If the pop-up doesn't show, try pressing the following button and try again:

• 6xes
    6xes Member Posts: 630 Pro

have you considered using a virtual audio application such as voice meter potato(windows)?

or blackhole(apple ios)?