How do I get back my Traktor Z2 from NI?

biro
biro Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

Hello everyone,

i've go a Traktor Z2 that needs some fixing. so i took it to my local "man of trust" who send it to NI.

They took a look and propose a fix for 200€ (way too far for a 10ish years old mixer)

we didn't answer very quickly (my fault), but some weeks after we said that it was to expensive, and to please send it back.

The point is that they closed the ticket and even if i try to open a new one (from my friend/dealer, or mine) all answers received are pointless and useless.

I was trying to find a phone number to speak with some human being, with no luck.

What can i do? Did NI stole my mixer?

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,198 Expert
    edited May 2023

I don’t think they “stole” it. Probably the case got lost by closing the ticket.

The only real person I can think of I would put my trust into helping you (maybe providing him your old ticket number and the emails correspondence with them) is @Jeremy_NI. He’s the only NI person here in the forum that I see often getting in touch with the support in the name of us customers. Could you please help him having some informations about his mixer, Jeremy?

• biro

I think that a company like NI cannot "lose" a mixer. And, worse than that is the fact that there is no chance to talk with someone that can just say "hello, your mixer is here". We got stuck in a loop where everything refers to a closed ticket, without any change to understand how do i get back my stuff.

Moreover, my last ticket were i was referencing the first (and second ticket) where they close everything without resolution, has as response "please try to recalibrate your faders" ?!?!?! REALLY?

Thanks @LostInFoundation for the hint, i'll try to reach @Jeremy_NI and try to figure out if i can get back my stuff.

• LostInFoundation

I can understand your frustration very well. I’m the first one criticizing when it’s the case NI (maybe even too much sometimes), specially for its lack of interest in customers.

But your main goal now must be having your mixer back

• Stevan
    Stevan Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,621 mod

People make mistakes and your mixer may got lost. But to recalibrate the faders on a mixer you sent to repair is really something.

• LostInFoundation

New functionality by NI: settings remote access. Very remote 😂

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

@biro I've pinged my colleagues and explained the situation, someone should get back to you as soon as possible. I'll follow your case.

• biro

Thank you Jeremy. I really appreciate the effort! Hope to resolve. i'll let you know