Traktor 3.8 has encountered a major Problem and has been terminated,

Psytool
Psytool Member Posts: 7 Member

Good morning support, good morning tractor - power users I have one please, can you help me to fix this error, Traktor 3.8 has encountered a major problem and has been terminated,

Attached you will find the crshlog from my system.

I hope you have a functional help, I did the steps reinstall and then reinstall again without success, now it's your turn.

I hope you can help me quickly, unfortunately I didn't find anything suitable in the forum.

With expectant regards,

Guido aka psytool

Best Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,038 mod
    edited May 2023 Answer ✓

Hello,

please edit your post and ask in english, this forums code of conduct requires it. Unfortunately i can't help you with that issue.

P.S.- I've done it for you, but pls ☝️

• Psytool
    Answer ✓

I found the error and reinstalled my user profile and after that I was able to reinstall traktor and then insert my personal traktor data and restart taktor, the error was that my personal user data was not working properly, and therefore the configuration between native access and my system setting could not work together properly

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,038 mod
    edited May 2023 Answer ✓

Hello,

please edit your post and ask in english, this forums code of conduct requires it. Unfortunately i can't help you with that issue.

P.S.- I've done it for you, but pls ☝️

• Psytool
    edited May 2023

Hello Uwe, thank you for your information and assistance.

Now I hope the support or also Traktor Pro 3.8 user can help me with this major problem. I can neither start the program after a reinstallation and always get the same error message.

Under Regedit I had also deleted all entries related to Traktor Pro 3.8 and searched with CC Cleaner for errors and cleaned, so that the last installaztion of Traktor via the Native Access (current version: 3.3.1) Uninstall and reinstall. that worked as written, yet I can not get the program to start. what can I do to possibly also get help from you, I use anydesk and could also talk to you via teleconference. please contact me again and see what might be feasible.

all the best

guido aka Psytool

• Psytool

Hello Support , Hello Traktor User World!

I have today also tried again to install the beta version Traktor 3.9 on my system (Windows10) and open after the clean verlauene installation. now I have also here the same error and get absolutely no Traktor version on my system to run. Can finally a supporter or Traktor Poweruser hlfen me. It must be possible to create an error analysis from the Chraslog file, I can not unfortunately miene programier fehigkeiten fail here with the Traktor 3.9.0-mini.nicrash

thank you and hope for help.

guido aka Psytool

• Psytool
    Answer ✓

I found the error and reinstalled my user profile and after that I was able to reinstall traktor and then insert my personal traktor data and restart taktor, the error was that my personal user data was not working properly, and therefore the configuration between native access and my system setting could not work together properly

• Tonikroos
    Tonikroos Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

The UX2 Studio can record up to two tracks simultaneously. This means I can record two separate audio sources at the same time, such as vocals and guitar, or guitar and bass, for example. This capability allows for versatile recording setups and makes the UX2 Studio a convenient and efficient tool for capturing multiple audio sources in my recordings.

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 2,328 Expert
  • PK The DJ
    PK The DJ Member Posts: 1,102 Guru
    edited March 7

The post was made either by an AI bot or a German footballer.