Stereo input maschine plus

Robert Glotzbach
Robert Glotzbach Member Posts: 19 Member
edited May 2023 in Maschine

It's been a while since I last used my Maschine+. Now, coming back to it, I noticed that both left and right signals go to only one channel of the stereo input from my external sound source. This is true for both input one and two. Of course, I checked all cables and connections, and of course, the manual which did not help me also....

Any suggestions?

Regards, Robert

Best Answer

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,198 Expert
    Answer ✓

To have stereo input you must plug both inputs.

Then in later configurations you’ll have Ext.1 and Ext.2 and so on (depending on how you set it). Every Ext is “composed” by a couple of inputs (left and right). Therefore Ext.1 with Internal left and Internal right will be a stereo input. Yes I know…quite confusing ☺️

Answers

• LostInFoundation

Did you check in audio settings the Input routings?

• Robert Glotzbach
    Robert Glotzbach Member Posts: 19 Member

Thanks a lot :-) Yes those are my settings indeed! Maybe I'm simply confused; I thought that input 1 is a stereo input and input 2 a separate one, but it seems that I will need to use both inputs for stereo?

• LostInFoundation
    Answer ✓

To have stereo input you must plug both inputs.

Then in later configurations you’ll have Ext.1 and Ext.2 and so on (depending on how you set it). Every Ext is “composed” by a couple of inputs (left and right). Therefore Ext.1 with Internal left and Internal right will be a stereo input. Yes I know…quite confusing ☺️